IFSA’s Spring 2022 Travel Grant is open to students wishing to study abroad with IFSA during the Winter 2022 or Spring 2022 Terms. A total of 20, $750 travel grants will be awarded. See below for complete information, rules, prizes, terms, and conditions.
Entry: June 15, 2021- October 15, 2021
Winners: Announced September – October
$750 travel grant to be used only toward an IFSA program for Spring 2022 or Winter 2022. Upon acceptance into an IFSA program, instructions will be sent on how to book your flight with our partner provider, Student Universe, using the travel grant voucher. The grant cannot be disbursed as cash, or in any other form other than a credit voucher through Student Universe for payment towards student travel expenses specifically to and from an IFSA program. It cannot be transferred to another semester, non-IFSA program, or individual.
IFSA reserves the right to withhold prizes for any reason.
20, $750 grants will be awarded for Spring 2022.
- Competition is open to any eligible student who signs up via our webforms located here or here. Entries must be received by October 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
- Eligibility for IFSA programs is outlined here and states:
You must meet the following criteria to enroll in IFSA programs:
- Your home college or university must be in the U.S. or Canada. You must be an undergraduate student in good academic and disciplinary standing at a two-year or four-year college. Approval from your home institution may be required.
- You must have completed at least one semester of college before participating in a study abroad program.
- IFSA also accepts recent graduates or students seeking graduate degrees, however only undergraduate credit can be earned. Approval from your home institution may be required.
- You must meet the requirements of the host institution such as GPA minimums and language requirements.
- Eligible students may only enter once.
- By entering to win, the recipient has consented to their general information being shared as a winner, for example their first name, home institution, and major.
- IFSA’s decision on all matters relating to the giveaway are final.
Upon Winning, Recipients Must Adhere to the Following
Once a prize is awarded, the recipient must provide confirmation of their full name, home institution, major of study, and begin an IFSA application for their program of choice if they have not already.
Once an IFSA applicant, the winner must complete their application by the posted deadline for their program of choice. As an applicant, the recipient is subject to all IFSA policies and procedures surrounding the application process with IFSA and/or the host institution.
The recipient must sign their IFSA Student Acceptance Agreement to commit to their IFSA program of choice upon acceptance and adhere to all aspects of the agreement.