Fall 2023 Special Offers
March 7, 2023
IFSA program promotions are open to students planning to study abroad with IFSA for the Fall 2023 term.
Creature Comforts Grant Giveaway
Deadlines for Fall 2023 study abroad are approaching fast, with many applications due March 1 or March 15.
Act now and you could win a Creature Comforts Grant—$500 to help you set up your new living space and purchase food abroad.
Entry: Sign your IFSA Program Acceptance Agreement between Feb. 23 and March 15, 2023.
Winners Announced: March 16, 2023
- Landon Alpaugh | Colby College
- Francesco Castagna | Trinity College of Connecticut
- John Cook | Davidson College
- Margaret Dunn | Vanderbilt University
- Joseph Emmons | Saint Leo University
- Aaron Finkelstein | Wesleyan University
- Molly Heeney | Tufts University
- Madeleine Horn | Williams College
- Erokpaedamwen Iyamu | Williams College
- Isadora Leviton | Wesleyan University
- Alexis Lopez | Davidson College
- Edred Opie | Amherst College
- Fatima Ortega Barba | Macalester College
- Hanna Parisio | McKendree University
- Emma Raupp | Lafayette College
- Olivia Robins | Middlebury College
- Beatrice Scanlon | Georgetown University
- Isadore Silver | Muhlenberg College
- Oluwapelumi Sokunbi | Wesleyan University
- Hannah Soria | Colby College
- Phoebe Stein | Wesleyan University
- Rosalind Tran | Georgetown University
- Alexandra Turtil | Wesleyan University
- Ginger Watzinger | Trinity College of Connecticut
- Rachel Willick | Amherst College
Prizes: Twenty-five (25), $500 grants will be awarded to IFSA students who sign an IFSA Program Acceptance Agreement between Feb. 23 and March 15, 2023. The grant cannot be transferred to another semester or individual. Grant will be distributed by direct deposit to student’s bank account upon arrival on-site in program location. IFSA reserves the right to withhold prizes for any reason. See complete rules below.
A Bright Career in Tech with Study Abroad in Prague:
Save $1,000 When You Bring A Friend
This fall, continue your academic work in Prague with IFSA Tech Career Accelerator. This unique study abroad program is designed just for computer science majors. Why should you study in the heart of a tech-smart city, where startups thrive amidst medieval castles?
- Save $1,000. Bring a friend and you both get $1,000 off program fees for Fall 2023.
- Get the credits you need and the courses you want. Because we developed Tech Career Accelerator with leading U.S. universities, you’ll find quality academics aligned with the coursework on your campus. Choose computer networks, AI, software engineering, database management, machine learning, and more.
- Gain hands-on experience and make international connections through networking events, group challenges, and visits to Prague tech companies and research centers.
Ready to take a giant step toward a promising tech career as you explore one of Europe’s most beautiful cities? Find a friend and start your applications today.
Entry: Complete your IFSA applications by April 15, 2023.
Grants: A grant of $1,000 will be applied to the IFSA housing fee for both you and your friend. The grant cannot be transferred to another semester or individual. IFSA reserves the right to withhold prizes for any reason. See complete rules below.
- Promotions are open to any eligible student who completes an IFSA application for eligible programs during the promotional period.
- Applications must be completed by March 15 for the Creature Comforts Giveaway and April 15 for the Tech Career Accelerator “Bring a Friend” promotion.
- Eligibility for IFSA programs is outlined here and states:
- Your home college or university must be in the U.S. or Canada. You must be an undergraduate student in good academic and disciplinary standing at a two-year or four-year college. Approval from your home institution may be required.
- You must have completed at least one semester of college before participating in a study abroad program.
- IFSA also accepts recent graduates or students seeking graduate degrees, however only undergraduate credit can be earned. Approval from your home institution may be required.
- You must meet the requirements of the host institution such as GPA minimums and language requirements.
- The recipient has consented to their general information being shared as a winner, for example their first name, home institution, and major.
- IFSA’s decision on all matters relating to the prizes are final.
Upon Winning, Recipients Must Adhere to the Following
- Once a prize is awarded, the recipient must provide confirmation of their full name, home institution, major of study.
- The winner must complete their application by the posted deadline for their program of choice. As an applicant, the recipient is subject to all IFSA policies and procedures surrounding the application process with IFSA and/or the host institution.