IFSA | January 20, 2023
Two (2) grand prizes will be awarded to students who enroll in an approved 2023 Summer or Fall 2023 IFSA program*. The grand prize consists of the waived Program Fee (tuition, housing, and insurance) for any approved IFSA program, excluding any supplemental fees and personal expenses.
Ten (10), $750 travel grants will be awarded to be used only toward an approved IFSA program for Summer 2023 or Fall 2023 program*. Upon acceptance into an approved IFSA program, the grant will be added as a credit to the applicant’s IFSA student account. The grant cannot be disbursed as cash, or in any other form other than a credit to an IFSA account for payment toward student travel expenses. It cannot be transferred to another semester, non-IFSA program, or individual.
* University of Oxford and University of Cambridge programs are not eligible.
Entry: November 30, 2022 – March 15, 2023
Winners Announced: February 15 – March 15, 2023
Grand Prize Winners:
- Maci Dennison | Mississippi State University
- Lisbeth Tellez-Briones | University of Houston
Secondary Prize Winners:
- Anthony Alexander Garcia | University of California-Los Angeles
- Ryan | Florida State University
- Grace Filbin | University of Michigan
- Elise Jones | University of Notre Dame
- Vanessa Mroczka
- Joshua Bonner | Grand Valley State University
- Josh Ruiz | University of Texas, El Paso
- Ian Panzarella | Binghamton University
- Anoushka Mukherjee | Lesley University
- Sarah Roberts | Simpson College
IFSA reserves the right to withhold prizes for any reason.
- The Go Global with IFSA Sweepstakes is open to any eligible student who signs up via our webforms located here or via an ad from the Meta platform and entered into the IFSA database.
- Entries must be received by March 15 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
- Eligibility for IFSA programs states:
- Your home college or university must be in the U.S. or Canada. You must be an undergraduate student in good academic and disciplinary standing at a two-year or four-year college. Approval from your home institution may be required.
- You must have completed at least one semester of college before participating in a study abroad program.
- IFSA also accepts recent graduates or students seeking graduate degrees, however only undergraduate credit can be earned. Approval from your home institution may be required.
- You must meet the requirements of the host institution such as GPA minimums and language requirements.
- Eligible students may only enter once.
- By entering to win, the recipient has consented to their general information being shared as a winner, for example their first name, home institution, and major.
- IFSA’s decision on all matters relating to the prizes are final.
Upon Winning, Recipients Must Adhere to the Following
- Once a prize is awarded, the recipient must provide confirmation of their full name, home institution, major of study, and begin an IFSA application for their program of choice if they have not already.
- Once an IFSA applicant, the winner must complete their application by the posted deadline for their program of choice. As an applicant, the recipient is subject to all IFSA policies and procedures surrounding the application process with IFSA and/or the host institution.
- The recipient must sign their IFSA Student Acceptance Agreement to commit to their IFSA program of choice upon acceptance and adhere to all aspects of the agreement.