IFSA | September 20, 2021
We have been hard at work behind the scenes to continue program development and updates using your valuable feedback. A timeline of upcoming changes and exciting developments coming in Fall 2022:
• IFSA Summer in London program launches, deadline is April 1, 2022
• Programs in India now titled: IFSA Summer in Pune, India, and IFSA Summer Internships in Pune, India• Internships are still available in Dublin, with a new name: University College Dublin Summer Internships
• In Cambridge, we’re shifting our summer program to align with changes made by the university. Starting in summer 2022, we will partner solely with Pembroke College to offer University of Cambridge, Pembroke College Summer
• No longer offered: SOAS, University of London Summer Program; University College Cork Summer Program; Imperial College London, Revolutions in Biomedicine
• IFSA summer programs in Prague and Peru will be suspended, but will return in 2023 with updates to better serve students
• University of the Arts, London has indefinitely suspended the Central Saint Martins semester program option for visiting students, therefore we will offer the following for Spring 2022 and beyond: London College of Fashion and Integrated Program
• We remain hopeful that China will reopen their borders, and we plan to operate a modified semester of our IFSA Study in Shanghai Spring 2022 semester programs should borders indeed open. Changes to the program length and available classes will make this program more viable, and still meaningful, for students. See all of the details on our IFSA Study in Shanghai program page.
As always, you can reach out to your IFSA contact with any questions.